4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Happy Labor Day + Cupcakes! | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

9.03.2012

Happy Labor Day + Cupcakes!

Labor Day cupcakes

Wishing all of you a fabulous Labor Day! I know you've been partying all weekend...we had a big BBQ Sunday and I thought I would share the treats we sent home as party favors.

Ever since I pinned this idea from Lisa Storms, I couldn't wait for the chance to do it myself. My dome lids are just a tiny bit too big to fit snugly on my cups, so I used my new cupcake washi tape from Downtown Tape to tape them on.  Add a wooden demitasse spoon from Garnish with a free tag from The Hostess Blog, and you're set! I know, you're welcome.

And for a little more shameless promotion, in case you didn't notice my header, starting tomorrow, I'm hosting the biggest giveaway evah! Every Tuesday from now until mid-October, a new giveaway begins!

You can enter as many as you like, but you'll only be able to win one. But they are all so fun, I know you will want to enter them all! I'm always excited to bring goodies to my readers, and here's a hint...one of the companies I mentioned today will be hooking one of you up! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a peaceful and relaxing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an absolutely genious new idea on serving cupcakes! This is so cute and I will be sharing this on my blog!

    www.handmadehappeningsinlexington.blogspot.com

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.