DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

3.24.2012

Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Robot Valentine Playdate

It's a little late, but better than never! The little one was really sick, so we had to postpone our Robot Valentine Playdate. In fact, the boy pointed out that St. Patrick's Day was the next day...but as my mom would say 'by hook or by crook' we were having this party.  The kids played hard, then sat down to a few special treats.

robot Valentine Playdate party styrofoam gears

I made the gears by cutting Styrofoam disks and and spray painting them...

robot Valentine Playdate party styrofoam gears 2


I found fun robot kits from Michael's and they made great party decor along with real nuts and bolts...

robot Valentine Playdate party build your own chex mix

robot Valentine Playdate party food sign

A Build Your Chex Mix Bar complete with free printables from Phyllis Hoffman Celebrate...you know I do love my paper straws!

robot Valentine Playdate party build your own robot rice krispies

The moment I saw these Build Your Own Robots from The Celebration Shoppe, I knew we had to have them.

robot Valentine Playdate party rice krispie robot


robot Valentine Playdate party building marshmallow robots

Remember my marshmallow robots? Of course you do...but they are even cuter when the kids let their creativity roll...
robot Valentine Playdate party building marshmallow robot

robot Valentine Playdate party building marshmallow robots 2

robot Valentine Playdate party favor bags

A few goodies in our party inspiration bags from NickWillJack sent our guests home with a smile...
A fun day had by all!!

6 comments:

  1. As long as it was before St. Patty's, I think you are alllll good! lol... great party! Love the marshmallow ones and favor bags!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tanacity and the fact that you made those gears. Looking forward to your Easter creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! Love the styrofoam gears and the assemble your own robot! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an adorable party! I love the styrofoam gears and the DIY Robot activity for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this party idea-the gear decorations and marshmallow square robots are awesome! My guys would love this:) (me too)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.