DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

2.06.2012

Marshmallow Robots

We are having a Robot Valentine's Day party next week! I was inspired by these favor bags from NickWillJack, and have been collecting fun items for d├ęcor and treats.  One of the activities the kids are going to work on are making marshmallow robots...

marshmallow robots

I had lots of fun making these so I know the kids will. You can use so many different types of edibles, you are pretty much limited to whatever you can get your hands on. With a base of mini, regular and jumbo marshmallows and pretzel sticks, the sky's the limit!  If you want this to be completely edible, use white frosting for the glue like I did.


marshmallow robots side view

marshmallow robot


marshmallow robots ingredients

My box of Wrigley's candy came in handy for the Life Savers, Skittles and 5 Gum.  Did I tell you how much fun it is to sit and play with candy for the purpose of 'work'?  Yes, blogging is hard work...at least that's what I tell my husband.

Stay tuned for my robot inspiration board...there are so many fun ideas out there!

Disclaimer: I received free product courtesy of Wrigley, no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.

Linked to Whipperberry

Somewhat Simple

Design Dazzle


One Artsy Mama



Tip Junkie Handmade Projects

17 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! Those are freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I had to share them on my fb page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robot Vday Party...love it! Can't wait to peek at the pics : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! My kids would love to make these. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, pinned it!

    www.notimefortea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those are aDORable! My son would love making those! Maybe we will! Would you consider sharing here?

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/shine-on-fridays-14-and-some-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' cute! Love these robots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so crazy stinkin' cute! What a great idea! I'm probably gonna have to steal it for my boys...we ran out of time to make gingerbread houses at Christmas, and they would so be all about this!

    I would LOVE it if you would link these up at Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL!

    http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com/2012/02/feature-friday-free-for-all-6-little.html

    Hope to see you soon!

    P.S. I tried to follow your lovely blog on gfc, but the widget was temporarily down. I'll check back. : )

    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute candy for kids!! I like them too. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Best wishes. I am following you now. Perhaps you would visit and follow me also. Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so much fun! Would love it if you came by and linked up to my Manic Monday Linky Party!
    -Melissa
    http://serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! I am featuring them on this post: http://www.somewhatsimple.com/candy-treats/ Thanks for linking up to my link party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! found you on the tip junkie link up and pinned this onto my circle of moms creative ideas group board. love your blog. new follow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.