4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Little Man Party Ideas | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

1.06.2011

Little Man Party Ideas

You know I love my boys and I'm doomed to a life of video games and character parties since they are old enough to choose their own themes...but if I can save one of you from this fate with this inspiration board, then my sacrifice will be worth it! This would make the perfect first birthday (more on that tomorrow!) or baby shower theme.

Check out my other posts, Macho, Macho Man and Mustache Bash Fiestas for other great ideas to incorporate.

Green/grey cookies - The Cookie Jar
Bow tie tutorial - Lemon Squeezy Home
Tie garland and favor bags - Bliss Bloom Blog
Mustache pop cupcakes - Icing Designs
Fondant tie cupcakes - Imprintables
Mustache cookies - Christine Farah Photography
Dessert table - Hostess Blog
Little Man invite - Anders Ruff
Mug-stache favors - A{Muse}ing Mom

******UPDATE*******

How on earth did I miss this cute collection from Paper And Pigtails?


9 comments:

  1. so love this theme, and like you said, perfect for a 1st bday!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! My lil man turns one next weekend, and I thought of this theme. But we're going to get out of this snow and head to an indoor waterpark. Maybe I'll tuck this theme away for his 2nd bday??? Love it!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute party!! I have a few more years before my son 'forces' a theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so perfect! I was looking for Little Man ideas. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I am already thinking about my son's first birthday (in August :0)
    I call him my little man so I was considering something like this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my cookies! I have two little men who grew up and are 6 ft tall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including my mug-staches! I loved making them and they were a huge hit. My little man giggles everytime he sees me drinking out mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We at DimplePrints also have a great party package that will be featured in early April! It's for sale now, but it's not staged yet. www.dimpleprints.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.