DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

1.31.2011

Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum In A Dish

Valentine's Day is coming up fast! I've been working on all sorts of projects here and there, class and teacher valentines, once again, I'm chair of our Valentine's Day Bingo and gearing up for that. Guess what, I found a candy mold for that too! I know. It's an illness.

Last year's gumball flower was a huge hit for the boy's birthday classroom treats. In Valentine colors, these are so much fun and perfect, especially if you are not allowed to bring home baked treats. And since my mind is a constantly derailing train of ideas, it got me thinking about some other fun bubblegum ideas...TomKat Studio's gumball party printables are so yummy and fun!

Nope. I will never get tired of One Charming Party's gumball necklace. Ever.

I love Lolita products and their gumball shotglass is no exception, the recipe sounds yummy!

WH Hostess' gumball invite is a great wait to get your guests excited for bubbly fun.

Gumball machine cake pops from The Happy Housewife. Can't. Get. Over. The. Cuteness. Over.

Gumball cupcakes from Cookies And Cups. Even. More. Cuteness. I. Can't. Get. Over.

Everything looks elegant in a glass with a pretty label, like these favors from With This Ring.

4 comments:

  1. At least if you can't eat bubblegum balls, there are great ideas out there for how to craft (and party) with them! Thanks for this fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made these sweet gumball flowers before....they are so adorable! :)

    I LOVE your new blog layout! I needed to see this to inspire me. I SO need a change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gumball flowers are adorable Dawn!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you stick the gumballs together to make the flower? love the ideas, i'm throwing my sisters 11th birthday party in a couple of weeks and it's candy shop themed so im looking for lots of sweet treats xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.