4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Fiesta Friday - Halloween Fiesta Wrap-Ups/Fall Printables | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

11.05.2010

Fiesta Friday - Halloween Fiesta Wrap-Ups/Fall Printables

Dear blog, I'm sorry you've been neglected. I'm sorry that I haven't been paying you much attention. Halloween kicked my boo-tay and I'm STILL trying to put things away, lots of PTSA meetings, errands, flu shots, etc. You think you are lonely, my house (and the dog) has a layer of dirt that is just not ok. So I'm giving you a little love now with a wrap-up of very pretty Halloween parties and then officially move into Thanksgiving.

I love looking at gorgeous shoots with amazing camera tricks, insane props, beautiful people sitting in a picture-perfect field, a crew of 20 to help set up, etc. But that ain't what happens in the real world, so I'm dedicating my last Halloween post to parties that kicked ass, have lots of DIY ideas and personal touches, and didn't have an army of 20 to make it happen (although I know we so wish we had one!) Now, that's a party!
Aren't the bat pops from And Everything Sweet just awesome? And I love her background.
She was having some serious straw issues but I'm glad Lizard & Ladybug worked it out for her carnival party. Check out those owl cupcakes! Owls are hot this season!
More owl cuteness and this season's hot purple from Moo Moo's & Tutus.
From the awesome cupcake tower to cute accents, A To Zebra Celebrations focused on witch hats for her party and it knocked it out the park!

Alrighty then, moving on, here are a few (and some of them free!!!) Thanksgiving and Fall printables that are out there in the blogosphere. There is no need to forget Thanksgiving, it's often the red-headed step-child of the holiday season and I think it's the best! It's the only holiday that you can eat out of control and not feel bad! Aren't you looking at all that Halloween candy right now and feeling your teeth fall out? Doesn't Christmas make you dread New Year's resolutions of burning off all those Christmas cookies? I know right?
Fall printable collagePaper & Cake's fall collection includes jar labels and recipe cards.
Love The Day's Happy Harvest printables.
I'm in love with Frog Prince Paperie's kids' table collection.
The Thanksgiving Feast collection from Anders Ruff and can't forget their baked goody labels.
Fall favor tags from It Is What It Is.
Anna And Blue Paperie's Thanksgiving collection.

Oh and speaking of Thanksgiving printables, make sure and check next Tuesday because I'll have a giveaway for you. Here's a hint, she been recently inducted into Martha's Dreamers Into Doers Hall Of Fabulousness!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my owls :)
    God..I don't know what I would do if I had a crew for one of my parties...it would be heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween kicked my BOO-TAY as well! I just posted my last Halloween post this morning and I was kind of glad to be done with it and move on...so your Thanksgiving inspiration is very welcomed : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love looking at these pictures! Gorgeous job and hello Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.